Responsibility is quality assurance,quality is the life of the brand.
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case suitable for sea transportation and air transportation|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/year|
|Flow Rate:||4000L/hour||Filtering Precision:||≤1 Micron|
|Water Content:||≤3ppm||Gas Content:||≤0.1%|
|Temperature Range:||20-80℃||Heated Surface:||≤1.0W/cm2|
|Working Pressure:||≤0.4 Mpa||Operation Mode:||Automatilc & Manual|
|Color:||By Customized||Power Supply:||By Customized|
4000L/H Transformer Oil Purifier Machine,
ISO14001 Oil Purifier Machine,
Transformer Electric Oil Filtering Equipment
4000 L/hour Power Transformer Oil Purifier Machine Electric Oil Filtering Equipment
The model DVP vacuum oil purifier use new vacuum drying theory,separation engineering and precision filtering technology to eliminate the water,air and impurities from all kinds of mineral oils high-effectively and reliably under vacuum state.It can purify the losing-efficient insulation oil and make the oil reach the new oil standard without power cut,not changing the oil,not using filtering papers.They are widely used to purify the insulation oil of the transformers,sensors,oil switches and electricity condensers in the power generation plants,power stations,mines,mechanical and chemical industry.
DVP series double stages vacuum transformer oil purifier is special designed for processing insulating oil of high voltage electric equipments(especially for more than 500KV UHV insulating oil) in workshops or the field, storage tanks or drums, it adopts double stages vacuum source, double stages vacuum dehydration and degasification vessels, three stages precise filtration system, which can separate moisture, gas, particles and other harmful ingredients from oil much quickly and effectively to ensure the dry-level and dielectric strength improving greatly.. Meanwhile, DVP machine can be used for online oil treatment for transformers and vacuum drying and oil-pumping for electrical equipment. It is also applied to the above 110KV EHV transmission and distribution equipment, capacitor oil, cable oil, mutual inductor oil etc.
About this machine:
This DVP65 model transformer oil purifier machine is our latest type with PLC system and auto defoamer system,it design as two vacuum chambers,can treat 65L/minute(4000L/hour) transformer oil,this machine can be produced with Europe famous brand pumps.such as Germany Leybold ,Kracht,ABB or China famous brand pumps as customer required. This DVP65 automatic type transformer oil purifier machine mostly suitable for power plant,power substation,power engineering,the power supply house,hydroelectric power station,metallurgy, railway ,wind or coal power station,transformer oil purify service agent etc.
1) Horizontal double vacuum separation technology, doubling the evaporation area and degassing time
2) Double stages vacuum source and dehydration, degasification system, vacuum pump with roots pump, high speed vacuum evacuation, ultimate vacuum ≤ 5Pa
3) Multi-stage precise filtration system with gradually increasing precision, which can effectively remove mechanical impurities from oil.
4) Advanced cooling system of vacuum pump, it reduces the frequency of oil’s replacement and extends the life of vacuum pump.
5) Interlocked protective system connects oil pump, heater and liquid level sensor, avoiding blank heating, blank pumping, oil leak and electricity leak. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically.
6) Online oil treatment, vacuum drying and vacuum oil-filling for electric equipments.
7) Automatic double-infrared liquid level controller, pressure protector, which ensure long-term safely and reliable operation.
8) Fully automatic temperature controlling system and multi-stages electric oil heater adopts low-load design to ensure uniform heating oil, the load is less than 1.0W/cm2, oil level and temperature protection of heater, which avoid cracking and aging of oil.
9) Automatic defoaming system with dual electronic monitoring system, which avoid the foam ejecting and gushing to vacuum pump.
|Vacuum level||-0.06~-0.095 Mpa|
|Working pressure||≤ 0.4 Mpa|
|Ultimate vacuum||≤ 5 Pa|
|Filtering precision||≤1 micron|
|Continuous work||≥200 hr|
|No failure running||≥5000 hr|
|Power supply||380V, 50HZ, 3PH ( or Customized )|
|Working noise||65 dB|
|Heating power (kw)||38|
|Total power (kw)||44|
Index Of Purified Oil:
|Breakdown voltage||≥ 75KV|
|Water content||≤ 3ppm|
|Particles size||≤ 1 micron|
|Cleanness||≤ Grade 6 (NAS)|
|Processing by regeneration device as following (Optional device)|
|Acid value||≤ 0.03 mgKOH/g|
|Water-solubility||≥ 5.4 PH|
|Flash point (close cup)||≥ 135°C|
|Dielectric- factor loss||tgδ (90℃)% ≤ 0.005|
Contact Person: Kevin