Responsibility is quality assurance,quality is the life of the brand.
|Place of Origin:||Chongqing,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case suitable for sea transportation and air transportation|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/year|
|Flow Rate:||20tonsL/day||Filtering Precision:||≤1 Micron|
|Water Content:||≤3ppm||Gas Content:||≤0.1%|
|Temperature Range:||20-80℃||Heated Surface:||≤1.0W/cm2|
|Working Pressure:||≤0.4 Mpa||Operation Mode:||Automatilc & Manual By Touch Screen|
|Color:||By Customized||Power Supply:||380v,220v,415v Or By Customized|
transformer oil purification machine,
transformer oil filtration system
Moveable Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier Machine With Touch Screen Control Panel
DVP series double stages vacuum transformer oil purifier is special designed for processing insulating oil of high voltage electric equipments(especially for more than 500KV UHV insulating oil) in workshops or the field, storage tanks or drums, it adopts double stages vacuum source, double stages vacuum dehydration and degasification vessels, three stages precise filtration system, which can separate moisture, gas, particles and other harmful ingredients from oil much quickly and effectively to ensure the dry-level and dielectric strength improving greatly.. Meanwhile, DVP machine can be used for online oil treatment for transformers and vacuum drying and oil-pumping for electrical equipment. It is also applied to the above 110KV EHV transmission and distribution equipment, capacitor oil, cable oil, mutual inductor oil etc.
About this machine:
This is the automatic type machine of our DVP50 model with PLC and touch screen control panel,it can treat 50L/minute(3000L/hour) transformer oil,these pumps used China famous brand,we also could supply the Europe famous brand pumps as customer required. This DVP50 hot sale type transformer oil purifier mostly suitable for the people who just start of the project, small power engineering, transformer oil purify service agent.
1) Fully automatic temperature controlling system and multi-stages electric oil heater adopts low-load design to ensure uniform heating oil, the load is less than 1.0W/cm2, oil level and temperature protection of heater, which avoid cracking and aging of oil.
2) Horizontal double vacuum separation technology, doubling the evaporation area and degassing time
3) Double stages vacuum source and dehydration, degasification system, vacuum pump with roots pump, high speed vacuum evacuation, ultimate vacuum ≤ 5Pa
4) Big absorption speed double vacuum satisfies the needs of vacuum zing of transformer on an installation or repair site, and the water/gas removal of transformer oil can be completed at same time, which shortens significantly the time for oil treatment.
5) A unique gas/water removal system adopting stereo-evaporation technology, which rapidly separates the water and gas content in the oil and the system, is free of maintenance.
6) A superior purification system with top quality filter core, which can accommodate large quantity of dirt and is dandified progressively step by step. The filter core has got a high precision and multi-stage filtration.
7) Imported parts are used for all electric system, which ensures operation of the equipment with high performance.
8) An advanced infrared liquid level control system with automatic control, allowing separated operation of manual operators from a machine.
9) Purifiers are equipped with an interlocked safety protective device. I.E, backflow of A oil outlet over pressure can be achieved via an overflow valve, B oil inlet will interlock with heating system which avoids any possible negative impacts caused by mal-operation
10) Precision oil pumps for designated purpose are used, which have low noise and environmental regulatory compliance is well met
11) Advanced cooling system of vacuum pump, it reduces the frequency of oil’s replacement and extends the life of vacuum pump.
12) Online oil treatment, vacuum drying and vacuum oil-filling for electric equipments.
|Vacuum level||-0.06~-0.095 Mpa|
|Working pressure||≤ 0.4 Mpa|
|Ultimate vacuum||≤ 5 Pa|
|Filtering precision||≤1 micron|
|Continuous work||≥200 hr|
|No failure running||≥5000 hr|
|Power supply||380V, 50HZ, 3PH ( or Customized )|
|Working noise||65 dB|
|Heating power (kw)||30|
|Total power (kw)||34|
Index Of Purified Oil:
|Breakdown voltage||≥ 75KV|
|Water content||≤ 3ppm|
|Particles size||≤ 1 micron|
|Cleanness||≤ Grade 6 (NAS)|
|Processing by regeneration device as following (Optional device)|
|Acid value||≤ 0.03 mgKOH/g|
|Water-solubility||≥ 5.4 PH|
|Flash point (close cup)||≥ 135°C|
|Dielectric- factor loss||tgδ (90℃)% ≤ 0.005|
Contact Person: Kevin